For property investors looking for the strongest possible prospects of good returns, student accommodation is a highly attractive option. It remains one of the UK’s best-performing asset classes, largely thanks to continued strong demand for places at the country’s higher education institutions.A city with a lot to offerOne of the most important considerations for investors is whether their chosen location offers a strong likelihood of ongoing demand from renters. We look for features that make the investment an attractive option for people entering higher education, which means a regular flow of tenants for the student accommodation market.Student properties are chosen in cities and towns with large student populations such as Birmingham and Liverpool. We only look into Purpose-Built Student Accommodation in the very best of locations, close to city centre amenities and university campuses, making the units very attractive to students.
Current Deal: Pearl Works
- Rooms from £65,000
- Annual Net Yields of up to 10%
- Net yields are often higher than traditional BTL gross yields
- A 0% Stamp Duty rate is payable on purpose-built student accommodation and the entry-level is lower than traditional buy-to-let properties.
- There is a large and growing student population
- Universities can’t keep pace with demand for accommodation
- This is a low-cost UK property investment which will enable you to build your portfolio
- Higher education is recession-proof
- An easier way to get on to the property investment.
- Parents usually act as rent guarantors
- Students could become long-term tenants
Student, Pods, Hostel, Accomodation, Investment